Child Care for Essential Employees
As many of you are aware, child care centers in Maryland are now closed except for children of essential employees.
NCIA Employees have been identified as essential by the State of Maryland.
Residential employees have been identified as essential by DDA and are included in the Interpretive Guidance Issued on 3.23.
YIT Employees have been identified as essential by MSDE in the Governor’s March 25, 2020 Executive Order.
During this State of Emergency, child care programs have been established by the State to serve designated essential personnel (THIS INCLUDES NCIA EMPLOYEES).
These programs are at no cost to designated essential personnel. Eligible programs can be found here or by using the LOCATE: Child Care resource, a telephone service that is available by phone Monday – Friday at 877-261-0060 between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
Three Easy Steps to Finding Child Care (FOR ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL ONLY)
- Check this list to see if there is child care near your home or work and contact the provider directly.
- If you don’t see a child care provider that meets your needs, call the trained LOCATE: Child Care Referral Specialists to help you select the best child care option for your family at (Toll-Free) 877-261-0060.
- Download these four (4) forms, complete and take to the provider of your choice
- Family Enrollment Application
- Health History Form
- Medication Administration Authorization Form
- Emergency Form(SPA) (HIN)