Please note that this Monday, May 25 is Memorial Day.
- Residential staff scheduled to work are required to report for their shift unless time off has been previously approved. This includes CDP and YIT staff that have been assigned to work in a residence. In accordance with HR policies staff working during the holiday will receive double time. Please see the handbook for sick leave on holidays.
- Division Managers and House Managers are required to work their scheduled shift unless previously authorized by the Residential Director to be off work.
- BSD will be off except for the I95 and Light Rail contracts.
- All NCIA offices will be closed. This includes VTC, YIT, CDP and Corporate Offices.
- If teleworking, you are off Monday unless notified by your supervisor.
Please keep in mind that NCIA community-based outings are still not permitted. We encourage you to celebrate safely in your homes and hope you enjoy the holiday weekend.