Northrop Grumman employees bring holiday cheer to our Youth in Transition School
On December 13, 2011, approximately 60 Northrop Grumman employees arrived on a large bus at The Youth In Transition School to help our students celebrate the holidays. The employees came dressed in festive attire, song book in hand and bearing holiday gifts for the students and school. The students and faculty entered the school gymnasium serenaded to Christmas carols by the Northrop Grumman employees. Santa arrived to join in the festivities and started handing out candy canes. Northrop Grumman employees handed out stockings of gifts for each student and presented the school with electronic equipment and sports gear. The students quickly joined in the spirit of the celebration and started singing along to the Christmas carols. As the Northrop Grumman employees departed the students presented them with thank you notes and gifts of cookies and ornaments hand-made by the students.
The Youth In Transition School expresses its sincere gratitude to the Northrop Grumman employees for their generosity and kindness. What a wonderful example of the true spirit of our holidays!
- The National Center on Institutions and Alternatives, Inc. (NCIA) celebrates the Grand Opening of its Career Development Center
- Online HSA: NCIA Youth In Transition School’s New Computer Lab
- Northrop Grumman employees bring holiday cheer to our Youth in Transition School
- NCIA Celebrates the Grand Opening of The Youth In Transition School’s Automotive Training Center
- The Youth In Transition School Announces New Automotive Program