This position requires you to complete a questionnaire:
Follow the red link below to complete the questionnaire.
National Center on Institutions and Alternatives (NCIA), a premier Human Service organization is currently seeking Job Coaches to assist intellectually challenged individuals receiving services at the Career Development Center to achieve their career developmental goals. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Supervising the prescribed daily operation of individuals’ assigned area in accordance with applicable standards and regulations
- Preparing for and participating in program planning for assigned individuals and as delineated by the CDC Operational Management.
- Assuring work areas and equipment meet applicable safety standard.
- Providing each individual with the individualized instruction, support, direction, supervision, demonstration and follow up needed by the individual for success.
- Demonstrating knowledge of assigned individuals’ career development goals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License. Clean Driving record.
- Successful completion of all trainings regulated by the licensing agency and NCIA required trainings.
As an NCIA team member, you will enjoy a competitive salary, generous benefit package (including health, dental and life insurance, generous vacation and a matching 403B program) and the satisfaction of knowing you’re part of a great team that provides our individuals with a great life experience.
NCIA is an equal opportunity employer committed to the letter and spirit of the law.
Interested applicants should submit resumes and salary requirements to: email@example.com