Throughout the entire COVID-19 timeline at NCIA, safety has been and will remain our number one priority.
As NCIA works to prepare for the reopening of services and buildings, our first step is to launch the “Safe in all Settings” campaign. The goal of this campaign is to begin to educate staff, individuals we serve, caregivers/families, and all supporters of NCIA about the safety measures needed that will stay in place for the foreseeable future.
The first set of new steps are necessary so that everyone can remain SAFE IN ALL SETTINGS.
Please help us follow the rules so that we may move forward together in the healthiest way possible for everyone!
- No touching (hugging, handshakes or pats on the shoulder).
- Remain socially distanced at least 6 feet whenever possible.
- Keep yourself and other people from getting sick- wear a face mask when around others.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Disinfect your work area with disinfectant provided a minimum of once per day.
- If you feel sick- STAY AT HOME and call your doctor.
- Complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
NCIA has also developed an Acknowledgement of COVID-19 Safety Protocols that has already been implemented in our Residential Program, Business Services Department, and our Vocational Training Centers. This will continue to be shared with all programs at the appropriate times.
We look forward to continue providing the most information as possible and keeping everyone safe. If you have any questions about our SAFE IN ALL SETTINGS campaign reach out to Stephen Cooke at 443-802-4867 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about specific changes or procedures related to COVID-19 please contact Sophia Lawson at (443) 894-0907 or email@example.com.
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES INFORMATION:
ADULT RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
HJH VTC BALTIMORE INFORMATION:
HJH VTC CHARLOTTE INFORMATION: