The Youth In Transition School (YIT) is pleased to announce the
introduction of an Automotive Program to strengthen its vocational curriculum.
The YIT Automotive Program trains and educates students on basic automotive
repair skills, job readiness and life management skills.
Key program features include:
- State-of the-art Automotive Training Center with lubrication pit and inspection bay
- Latest automotive equipment and two-post lift for hands on training.
- Computer based training curriculum.
- Internships at local automotive stores.
Latest posts by Carol Argo (see all)
- Changes at Bexar Jail Aimed to Keep Suicide Rate Low - October 24, 2012
- Youth Jail in Memphis to Address Suicide-Prevention Measures - October 17, 2012
- Suicide Prevention: Guiding Principles for a Sound Program - July 11, 2012